I am researching again. My husband will be 65 next month and his Medicare or Medigap open enrollment period will be June to December. Faced with the opportunity to change insurance without dealing with pre-existing condition limitations, I am asking myself whether we should remain in the HMO or get a medicare and medigap policy. Hope some of you will tell me which you use and whether you have had good results with them. I know you can't decide for us but some personal input will the helpful. Our HMO has just lost a lot of the Doctors from which we could choose. Many of them were the Specialists. Of course, they may have contracted with others for next year and I just don't know it yet. Until that time, however, they had done a very good job of providing medical care. If you wish to talk about the companies by name, please send me an e-mail at AtoDisciple@aol.com. I don't want anyone getting sued. LOL Also, if you have questions about mine that needs to be answered with the name, please send me your e-mail address.
Any information will be much appreciated.