I took Dad to the pulmo yesterday to get his clearance for the stents to be put in and called the surgeons office today and said we want it done ASAP. He is a high risk for the procedure but is other option is amputaton down the road if we dont get blood flow to his legs. I hope they get him in soon as he is driving me nuts because he has to wait. I am doing all I can to get him taken care of but his patience is little to none! He tells me he will find another surgeon but he just dont realize there arent many out there that would be willing to take the risk with him. I hate to see him in such pain but he needs to realize Rome wasnt built in a day.